Pages

23 February 2008

Waste of time

I forgot to say yesterday that I took on board people's comments about my photos being scanned and took some photos of jewellery with my camera. It was a waste of time! I couldn't get close enough to get any detail and the background paper I used just reflected the light. I know I must have been doing something wrong but I much prefer the ease of scanning the jewellery and editing on the computer. I know I am not an expert at that but at least it doesn't blur!
Anyway I do like looking at pictures of jewellery that have been taken with a camera, it does look very impressive but I just couldn't get the hang of it. I may try again when it is sunnier, but I wont be spending so much time on it.

3 comments:

CopperSpringsLeather said...

I'm sure once you get the hang of it your pictures will be lovely.

Duran said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Merr said...

See HERE