Pages

23 February 2008

Waste of time

I forgot to say yesterday that I took on board people's comments about my photos being scanned and took some photos of jewellery with my camera. It was a waste of time! I couldn't get close enough to get any detail and the background paper I used just reflected the light. I know I must have been doing something wrong but I much prefer the ease of scanning the jewellery and editing on the computer. I know I am not an expert at that but at least it doesn't blur!
Anyway I do like looking at pictures of jewellery that have been taken with a camera, it does look very impressive but I just couldn't get the hang of it. I may try again when it is sunnier, but I wont be spending so much time on it.

1 comment:

CopperSpringsLeather said...

I'm sure once you get the hang of it your pictures will be lovely.