Pages

23 May 2009

Long Time... No See

These past few weeks/months have been too busy to explain! Suffice to say that hopefully over the next few weeks I will be able to write some more blog posts and get more organised with my jewellery business. I am already thinking ahead to the autumn when I will begin having jewellery parties and getting ready for the Christmas period.
One thing I would like to share with you is something that I made for a gift but will be making more of in the future. This purse is handmade by myself using partly new material and partly material from old clothes (washed of course!!).I will be making some similar purses to sell, so please look out for them at http://shootingstar27.etsy.com They will each be one of a kind so you can be sure no-one will have the same as you.

No comments: