Pages

25 July 2010

The Memory Game - Nicci French


This is French's first novel and by no means does that make it any less of a great read. Although I found it wasn't as fast paced as their other novels, as the story unfolds it keeps you guessing and reading on. The gripping storyline reveals an intriguing web of relationships between two families. With twists emerging throughout the book and likeable characters I would recommend this if you enjoy reading thrillers. It was quite an easy read that showed French's writing style which I do enjoy.
This book served to remind me how much I enjoy French's books and I am now on the lookout for another of hers that I haven't yet read. Although this review is short and sweet it is only because I don't want to give too much away about the plot! I have a habit of doing that and don't want to spoil it for anyone. Have you read this? What did you think?
Author website

No comments: